Bismillahir rahmanir raheem
I’d like to tell you a story. A story about some children who desperately need your help.
I have had the pleasure of working with a dedicated group of sisters to put together an eBook full of recipes and planners to help you make the most of Ramadhan and to give some very deserving children hope this Ramadhan.
Hope Nursery is based on the Turkey/Syria border and cares for 70 children who have had to flee the oppression and turmoil in Syria. A once beautiful country with a rich history, Syria has and continues to be torn apart leaving these children without parents, without homes and relying on the mercy of Allah swt, those caring for them and private donations made by generous people.
What if this was us, what if these was our own children, would we sit by and let them suffer the way these children have?
You have an amazing opportunity to help these children directly by purchasing our 125 page eBook whilst benefiting from:
- A daily task list to help you perform a good deed for every day of Ramadhan
- Suhoor and Iftaar recipes for the whole family to enjoy
- Information about sunnah foods and
- Personal development tips to help this be the most productive Ramadhan you’ve had yet
All of this will cost you just £4.99, less than eating out alhamdulillah. All donations will do directly to Hope Nursery and the funds raised are used to pay for rent, bills, a mini bus, teacher salaries and material expenses.
You can purchase the eBook through PayPal by clicking this link, or the front cover of the eBook!
Alternatively if you just want to donate sadaqah or zakat, you can use our Just Giving page.
Use this Ramadhan to make dua’a for the children of Hope Nursery and the other children of the Ummah who have been put in the same unfortunate situation.
“The one who cares for an orphan and myself will be together in Paradise like this,” and he held his two fingers together to illustrate.” [Bukhari]
Wasalaam – Peace Be With You
Latest posts by Christal Joan (see all)
- The Shia Muslims Nextdoor - August 28, 2018
- LaYinka, I’m Sorry It Took Sooo Long! Evolve & Emerge Review - May 29, 2018
- Life’s Journey: Where Have I Been? What Am I Doing? - March 19, 2018